159SW CONDOS BY ALTERRA IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
159 Sherbourne and Wellesley Condos is a new condo project by Alterra and is currently in pre- construction. 159SW Condos will be located at 159 Wellesley Street East in Toronto.
159SW Condominium Toronto will be a 36 storey tower with 362 mix condo units of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedrooms and two bedrooms plus den. The estimated completion date for 159 SW Condos is set for October 2019.
159SW Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 95/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 6 minutes walk from the 306 Carlton and the 506 Carlton at Sherbourne St Stop
- Located in the Cabbagetown-South St.James Town neighbourhood in Toronto
- Has a transit score of 97/100: world class public transportation
- Walking distance to Eaton Centre and Ryerson Univeristy
- Nearby parks includeSt. James Town West Park, Winchester Square Park and Winchester Park
- Amenities include: Party room with kitchen, dinning room, terrace, yoga studio, bike room, billiards room, fitness centre and WiFi Lounge
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: 159SW Condominium Developer (s): Alterra Project Type: Condominiums Location: Downtown- 159 Wellesley St E, Toronto, ON M4Y 1J4 Number of Floors: 36 storeys Number of Units: 362 units Unit size: From 470 SqFt Up to 872 SqFt Maintenance Fee: $0.55 Per SqFt Per Month Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: October 2019
Site Map: 159 Wellesley St E, Toronto, ON M4Y 1J4
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925