489 KING WEST CONDOS BY WESTBANK & ALLIED IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
489 King West Condos is a new condo project by Allied Properties REIT & Westbank Corp. and is currently in pre-construction. 489 King West Condos will be located at 489-539 King Street West in Toronto.
489 King West Condos will be a 15 & 17 storey tower with 500 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for 489 King West Condos is still unknown.
489 King West Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District & Fashion District
- Steps from The Skydome, The Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario and The Bell Lightbox
- 3 minute walk to the Spadina Ave at King St West Stop
- 8 minute drive to the University of Toronto- St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants, schools and hospitals
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Carr Street, Clarence Square and Victoria Square Park
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: 489 King West Condos Developer (s): Allied Properties REIT & Westbank Corp. Project Type: Condominiums Location: Downtown Toronto - 489-539 King Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V Number of Floors: 15 & 16 Storeys Number of Units: 500 Units Unit size: TBA Maintenance Fee: TBA Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: TBA
Site Map: 489 King Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V 1K4
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925