8 ELM STREET CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
8 Elm Street Condos is a new condo project by Pemberton Group and is currently in pre-construction. 8 Elm Street Condos will be located at 8 Elm Street in Toronto.
8 Elm Street Condos will be a 80 storey tower with 469 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for 8 Elm Street Condos is still unknown.
8 Elm Street Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Bay Street Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto
- 4 minute walk from Dundas Station
- 4 minute walk to Ryerson University
- Walking distance to Eaton Centre and Dundas Square
- 7 minutes drive to University Of Toronto St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Larry Sefton Park, College Park and Joseph Sheard Parkette
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: 8 Elm Street Condos Developer (s): Pemberton Group Project Type: Condominiums Location: Downtown Toronto - 8 Elm Street, Toronto, ON, M5G 1G7 Number of Floors: 80 storeys Number of Units: 469 units Unit size: TBA Maintenance Fee: TBA Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: TBA
Other Projects by The Pemberton Group are like 85 Broadway Condos, 31-37 Helendale Avenue Condos, Indigo Condos, Citylights Condos, Ten93 Queen West Condos, Downtown Erin Mills Condos, Sky City 2 Condos, 197 Front Street Condos and 177 Front St Condos.
Site Map: 8 Elm Street, Toronto, ON, M5G 1G7
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925