AQUABELLA AT BAYSIDE CONDOS
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Aquabella Bayside Toronto will be the third condominium, after the success of Aqualina & Aquavista in the Bayside Waterfront Community. Aquavista will have unique spacious residences along the water edge with 12 storeys with 173 mixed condo units. The estimate completion date for Aquabella Condos is set for Fall 2020.
Aquabella Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Waterfron Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Has a walkscore of 83/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Walking distance to St. Lawrence Market and Toronto Island Ferry Terminal
- Steps from Lake Ontario and Sugar Beach
- Close access to University of Toronto St George Campus and Ryerson University
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Nearby parks include St. James Park, Berczy Park and Sculpture Gardens
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: Aquabella at Bayside Condos Developer (s): Tridel & Hines Project Type: Condominiums Location: Downtown- 295 Queens Quay East, ON, M5A 1B9 Number of Floors: 12 storeys Number of Units: 173 units Unit size: From 562 SqFt Up to 4,326 SqFt Maintenance Fee: $0.62 per SqFt per Month Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: Fall 2020
Other projects by Tridel are like On The Park Condos, FORM Condos, Bloorvista At Islington Terrace, Avani 2 Condos, Ten york, 101 Erskine, parkside at Atria, Alto at atria, Argento, Avani, Aqualina Condos, Aquavista Condos and Alter Condos.
Site Map: 295 Queens Quay East, ON, M5A 1B9
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOOR PLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925