AYC - ANNEX YORKVILLE CONNECTION CONDOS & TOWNS BY METROPIA URBAN LANDSCAPES
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
AYC - Annex Yorkville Connection is a new condo and town project by Metropia Urban Landscapes and is currently in pre-construction. The Annex Yorkville Connection (AYC) will be located at 181 Bedford Road in Toronto.
AYC Condos & Towns will be a 28 storeys tower with 315 mixed condo and townhouses units. The estimated completion date for Annex Yorkville Connection Condos & Towns is set for Spring 2020.
AYC - Annex Yorkville Connection Condos & Towns Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 92/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- Minutes from Dupont TTC Subway Station
- Has a transit score of 93/100: world class public transportation
- Minutes from University of Toronto St. George Campus, Queen’s Park, The Bata Shoe Museum, Varsity Centre and the Royal Ontario Museum
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Nearby parks include Boulton Drive Parkette, Dupont Parkette and Robertson Davies Park
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: AYC - Annex Yorkville Connection Condos & Towns Developer (s): Metropia Urban Landscapes Project Type: Condominiums & Townhouses Location: Toronto- 181 Bedford Road, Toronto, ON, M5R Number of Floors: 28 Storeys Number of Units: 315 Units Unit size: From 531 SqFt Up to 2,051 SqFt Maintenance Fee: From $0.49-$0.56 per SqFt per Month Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: Spring 2020
Site Map: 181Bedford Road, Toronto, ON, M5R 2K9
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925