CANARY COMMONS CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Canary Commons Condos is Block 12 of the Canary District Planned Community by Dundee Kilmer Developments Limited (Dream Developments) and is currently in pre- construction. Canary Commons Condos is the fourth phase located at 475 Front Street East (Front/Cherry) in Downtown Toronto.
Canary District Block 12 Condos will be a 12 storey tower with 388 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for Canary Commons Condos is set for September 2020.
Canary Commons Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 84/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 4 minutes walk from the 503 Kingston Road and 504 King at the King St East at Sackville St
- Located in the Waterfront Communities- The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Steps to Distillery District, Leslieville, The Beaches and Downtown Core
- Close Access to Queens Quay, harbour Front, Gardiner Expressway, Union Station and Air Canada Centre
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Sumach- Shuter Parkette, Thompson Street Parkette and Oak Street Park
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: Canary Commons Condos Developer (s): Dundee Kilmer Developments Limited Project Type: Condominiums Location: Downtown- 475 Front St E, Toronto, ON, M5A 1G9 Number of Floors: 12 storeys Number of Units: 388 units Unit size: From 481 SqFt Up to 1,365 SqFt Maintenance Fee: $0.59 Per SqFt Per Month Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: September 2020
Site Map: 475 Front St E, Toronto, ON, M5A 1G9
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925