EXCHANGE CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Exchange Condos is a new condo project by Concord Adex and is currently in pre-construction. Exchange Condos will be located at Housey Street in Toronto (Bathrust/Fort York).
Exchange Condos will be a 9 storey tower with 84 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for Exchange Condos is set for 2018.
Exchange Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 91/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities- The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- 3 minute walk to the Fleet St at Bathurst St Stop
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Walking distance to Billy Bishop Airport, Harbour Front, Parks and Community Centres
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Nearby parks include Victoria Square Park, Toronto Music Garden and Little Norway Park
- Amenities include Photo Studio, Terrace, Dance Studio, Hot Tub, Music Studio, Art Studio, BBQ Area, Pool, Lounge, Yoga Studio, Children’s Play Room, Fitness Centre and Party Room
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: Exchange Condos Developer (s): Concord Adex Project Type: Condominiums Location: Downtown Toronto - Housey Street, Toronto, ON, M5V Number of Floors: 9 storeys Number of Units: 84 units Unit size: From 415 SqFt Up to 1,103 SqFt Maintenance Fee: $0.51 Per SqFt Per Month Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: 2018
Site Map: Housey Street, Toronto, ON, M5V 2N6
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925