HERITAGE TOWNS ON THE TRAIL BY BROWNSTONE GROUP
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Heritage Towns on the Trail is a new townhouse project by Brownstone Group of Companies and is currently in pre-construction. Heritage Towns on the Trail will be located at Perth Avenue & Ernest Avenue in Toronto.
Heritage Towns on the Trail will be 79 mixed town units. The estimated completion date for Heritage Towns on the Trail is set for Fall/Winter 2017.
Heritage Towns on the Trail Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 90/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Dovercourt-Wallace Emerson-Juncti neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in the heart of the Junction Triangle
- 5 minute walk to Bloor UP Express and Go Train Station
- 10 minute walk too Dundas West Subway
- Adjacent to West Toronto Railpath Trial
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Erwin Krichhahn Park, Perth Square Park and Campbell Avenue Park
- Includes 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, as well as a private rooftop sundeck
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: Heritage Towns on the Trail Developer (s): Brownstone Group of Companies Project Type: Townhouses Location: Toronto - Perth Ave & Ernest Avenue, Toronto, ON M6P Number of Floors: TBA Number of Units: 79 units Unit size: From 1466 SqFt up to 1,654 SqFt Maintenance Fee: TBA Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: Fall/Winter 2017
Site Map: Perth Ave & Ernest Avenue, Toronto, ON M6P 3X8
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925