THE LAKSHORE CONDOS BY CONCORD ADEX
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
The Lakeshore Condos is a new condo project by Concord Adex and is currently in pre- construction. The Lakeshore Condo will be located at Bathurst Street & Lake Shore Boulevard West in Toronto.
The Lakeshore Condos will be will be a condominiums complex towers with a total of 876 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for The Lakeshore Condos Toronto is set for 2019.
The Lakeshore Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 91/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities- The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- 5 minute commute to Downtown Toronto
- 2 minutes to 509 Exhibition/Queens Quay & 511 Bathurst, 509 or 510 to Union Station
- Walking distance to Billy Bishop Airport in Downtown Toronto
- Amenities include: Billiards Table, Sauna, Study Area, Guest Suite, Weight Room, Spinning Room, Yoga Studio, Concierge, Theatre, and Outdoor Lounge
For More Details Contact:
Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: The Lakeshore Condos
Developer (s): Concord Adex
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: Downtown- Bathurst St & Lake Shore Boulevard West, ON
Number of Floors: TBA
Number of Units: 876 units
Unit size: 448 Sq.ft -840 Sq.ft
Maintenance Fee: $0.57 per Sq.ft per Month
Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details
Date of completion: Summer 2019
Site Map: Bathurst Street & Lake Shore Boulevard West, Toronto, ON, M5V 1M6
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925
For Floor Plans fill form below.
For Price List fill form below.