VIVO CONDOS IN NORTH YORK
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Vivo Condos is a new condo project by FRAM Building Group and is currently in pre-construction. The project is part of the Fairview Park Community. Vivo Condos will be located at Fairview Mall Drive in North York.
Vivo Condos will be a 17 storey tower with mixed condo units. The building will feature a 4 storey podium with balconies for each unit. The estimated completion date for Vivo Condos is set for August 2019.
Vivo Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 81/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Don Valley Village neighbourhood in Toronto
- 7 minute walk to Don Mills Subway Station
- Across from Fairview Mall
- Very close access to Highway 401/404 and the DVP
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 84/100: excellent transit
- Nearby parks include Parkway Forest Park, Oriole Park and Shaughnessy Public School Park
- 1 acre park on site
- Amenities include: Indoor/outdoor Yoga Room, Court Yard, Gym, Party Room, Dinning Room, Games Area and Screening Lounge
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: Vivo Condos Developer (s): FRAM Building Group Project Type: Condominiums Location: North York - Fairview Mall Drive, ON, M2J Number of Floors: 17 storeys Number of Units: 207 units Unit size: From 330 SqFt up to 830 SqFt Maintenance Fee: $0.58 per SqFt per Month Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: August 2019
Site Map: Fairview Mall Drive, North York,ON, M2J 2Z2
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925