Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club IncentivesVox Condos is a new condo project by Cresfrod Development Corporation and is currently in pre- construction. Vox Condo will be located at 26 Wellesley St Eat in Downtown Toronto. Vox Condos Toronto will be a 35 storeys tower with a total of 330 mix condo units of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedrooms and two bedrooms plus den. The estimated completion date for Vox Condo Toronto is still unknown. Vox Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 2 walk to t1 minute YUS Subway line at Wellesley Subway Station
- 5 minutes walk to University of Toronto, Queens Park, Shops on Bloor, ROM and the Underground PATH
- 8 minutes walk to Ryerson University
- 10 minutes walk to Eaton Center, Dundas Square and St Michaels’s Hospital
- 20 minutes walk to the heart of Toronto’s Financial District, Nathan Philips Square, and George Brown College Downtown Campus
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price ListProject Summary Development Name: Vox Condos Developer (s): Cresford Project Type: Condominiums Location: Downtown- 28 Wellesley St East, ON, M4Y Number of Floors: 35 storeys Number of Units: 330 units Unit size: TBA Maintenance Fee: TBA Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: TBA Building Rendering: Other projects by Cresfrod Development Corporation are like 8 Gloucester Condos. 
For Vox Condos Floor Plans fill form below.
For Vox Condos Price List fill form below.Site Map: 26 Wellesley St East, Toronto, ON, M4Y
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925