135 YORKVILLE OFFICE CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
135 Yorkville Office Condos is a new commercial office building by Carrots-Felcorp and is currently in pre-construction. 135 Yorkville Commercial Office will be located at 135 Yorkville Avenue in Toronto.
135 Yorkville Commercial Condos will be a 11 storey commercial office. The estimated completion date for 135 Yorkville Office Condos is set for Summer 2016.
135 Yorkville Office Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto
- Located in the Heart of Yorkville
- Close to North/South and cross-town Transit
- Easy access to the PATH
- Steps to unique shops, restaurants, boutiques, galleries and hotels
- 4 minute walk to the Royal Ontario Museum
- 5 minute walk to Bay Station
- Has a transit score of 98/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Trinity College Field, Jesse Ketchum Park and Taddle Creek Park
- 50,000 Square foot
- 4,000- 5,000 Square foot floor plates with direct elevator access
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: 135 Yorkville Office Condos Developer (s): Carrots-Felcorp Project Type: Office & Retail Location: Downtown Toronto - 135 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5R 1C4 Number of Floors: 11 storeys Number of Units: TBA Unit size: TBA Maintenance Fee: TBA Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: 2016
Site Map: 135 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5R 1C4
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925