316 Junction Condos In Toronto By Marlin Spring Developments
316 Junction Condos is a new condo project by Marlin Spring Developments and is currently in pre-construction. 316 Junction architect is designed by Giannone Petricone Associated Inc. The new project will be located at 316 Campbell Avenue in Toronto. The major intersection is Dupont Street & Symington Avenue.
316 Junction Condos will be 26 storey tower on a 6 storey podium with 313 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. Units will range from 457 square feet to about 1,086 square feet. The estimated completion date for 316 Junction Condos is set for January 2026.
At 316 Junction, residences will get to enjoy over 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities space plus a new city park. On the first floor, amenities will include a residents lobby, parcel rooms, pet wash and a public park. On the second floor, a two storey fitness studio, weights, machines, spin, yoga and boxing, along with indoor and outdoor kids area, indoor dining, screening room and social lounge. On the third floor, amenities will include a co-working space, games room, art/maker studio, meeting room and library lounge. On the fifth floor, it will house outdoor dining, bbq and lounge.
Top 5 Reasons to Invest in 316 Junction Condos:
The Junction Triangle is one of the most coveted core neighbourhoods in the city, and 316 Junction Condos promises to be an incredible part of it.
- Enviable Connections – Residents of 316 Junction Condos will have excellent access to the TTC via Dundas West Subway Station, in addition to a GO Station and the UP Express, making this an attractive location for commuters who choose the city core.
- The Neighbourhood – Eclectic and growing, the Junction Triangle is a desirable liveable neighbourhood, with great shopping and dining.
- The Building – 316 Junction Condos is a 26 storey tower with 313 suites and a generous average 618 sq.ft. per suite.
- The Amenities – 316 Junction Condos features an attractive amenity portfolio offering C0-working Space, Games Room, Theatre Room, Fitness & Wellness, and Outdoor benefits for its residents.
- Toronto is Growing – and the West End is growing with it. The time to get into this buzzy neighbourhood is NOW.
316 Junction Condos is located in the Dovercourt-Wallace Emerson-Junction neighbourhood in Toronto. This project has an 82/100 walkscore and has access to many stations such as Lansdowne Subway Station, Dundas West Subway Station and Bloor GO Station. All these locations are under a 20-minute walk. Dufferin Mall is a 7-minute drive away for your shopping needs. Downtown Toronto is a short commute away for additional shopping/dining and shopping experience.
Marlin Spring is a top trusted builder in the GTA due to their commitment to delivering exceptional real estate to the city. Marlin has an excellent fully integrated real estate business model that uses several different strategies to buy, develop and reposition assets in North America. Marlin has earned its positive reputation by using these strategies.
316 Junction Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 82/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Dovercourt-Wallace Emerson-Junction neighbourhood in Toronto
- 15 minute walk from the Lansdowne Subway Station
- 15 minute walk to Bloor GO station
- 19 minute walk to Dundas West Subway Station
- 7 minute drive to the Dufferin Mall
- Short commute to Downtown Toronto
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Campbell Avenue Park, Carlton Park and Perth Square Park
For More Details
Register Below To Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Development Name: 316 Junction Condos
Developer (s): Marlin Spring Developments
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: Toronto West – 316 Campbell Avenue, Toronto, ON, M6P 3V9
Number of Floors: 26 storeys
Number of Units: 313 units
Unit size: From 457 SqFt Up To 1,086 SqFt
Maintenance Fee: Approx. $0.74 Per SqFt Per Month
Price Range: CLICK HERE
Date of completion: January 2026
Other projects by Marlin Spring Developments are The Dawes Condos, Curio Condos, Sterling Junction Condos, Archetto Woodbridge Towns, Stockyard District Condos, WestBeach Condominiums, Tazzo Townes, Canvas Condos and The Mack Towns.
Site Map: 316 Campbell Avenue, Toronto, ON, M6P 3V9
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE-REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOOR PLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR CONDOSDEAL TEAM MEMBERS.
For Floor Plans fill form below.
For Price List fill form below.