33 Parliament Street Condos In Toronto By Graywood Developments Ltd
33 Parliament Street Condos is a new condo project by Graywood Developments Ltd and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at 33 Parliament Street in Toronto.
33 Parliament Street Condos will be a 32 storey tower with 485 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for 33 Parliament Street Condos is still unknown.
33 Parliament Street Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 92/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities- The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- 8 minutes walk from the 514 Cherry at the Distillery Loop Stop
- Steps to St Lawrence’s Market and The Distillery District
- Walking distance to George Brown College
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Close to shop, restaurants and entertainment
- Nearby parks include St. James Park, Sculpture Gardens and Moss Park
For More Details
Register Below To Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Development Name: 33 Parliament Street Condos
Developer (s): Graywood Developments Ltd
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: Downtown Toronto – 33 Parliament St, Toronto, ON, M5A 2Y2
Number of Floors: 32 storeys
Number of Units: 485 units
Unit size: CLICK HERE
Maintenance Fee: CLICK HERE
Price Range: CLICK HERE
Date of completion: CLICK HERE
Site Map: 33 Parliament St, Toronto, ON, M5A 2Y2
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE-REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOOR PLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR CONDOSDEAL TEAM MEMBERS.
For Floor Plans fill form below.
For Price List fill form below.