415 Main Street West Condos In Hamilton By Matrix Development Group
415 Main Street West Condos is a new condo project by Matrix Development Group and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at 415 Main Street West in Hamilton. The major intersection is Main Street West & Dundurn Street South.
415 Main St West Condos will be 6 storey tower with 110 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom and two bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for 415 Main Street West Condominium is still unknown.
415 Main St W Condos Highlights:
- Located in Downtown Hamilton
- Has a walkscore of 85/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 4 minute drive to the Hamilton GO Centre
- Easy access to Highway 403
- 5 minute drive to McMaster University
- 6 minute drive to the West Harbour GO Station
- 6 minute drive to Chedoke Golf Club
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Hill Street Park, Victoria Park and Jackson Playground
For More Details
Register Below To Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Development Name: 415 Main Street West Condos
Developer (s): Matrix Development Group
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: Hamilton – 415 Main St W, Hamilton, ON, L8P 1K5
Number of Floors: 6 storeys
Number of Units: 110 units
Unit size: CLICK HERE
Maintenance Fee: CLICK HERE
Price Range: CLICK HERE
Date of completion: CLICK HERE
Site Map: 415 Main St W, Hamilton, ON, L8P 1K5
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE-REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOOR PLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR CONDOSDEAL TEAM MEMBERS.
For Floor Plans fill form below.
For Price List fill form below.