Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Buy With Us To Get Vip Club Incentives
BACKSTAGE CONDOS COMING SOON.....
STAY IN THE LOOP WITH
BACKSTAGE ON THE ESPLANADE.
Introducing Backstage Condos on the Esplanade, across from the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. A 36-storey glass point tower, it’ll be as vibrant as the area with direct access to the PATH System, within the St. Lawrence community distinguished for its “old town” traditions, beautiful heritage architecture and convenience, on any given day, you can enjoy the walk to Bay St. for work, or if you’re heading uptown or even out of town, the Go Train and VIA Rail at Union Station are just down the street, along with easy access to your favorite restaurants ,night clubs and downtown shopping. You can walk to a hit Broadway play at the Sony Centre, or catch a Leafs game at the Air Canada Centre all within a short walk.
Located: Backstage Condos will be located on Yonge and Esplanade on the South East corner.
Developer: Fernbook Homes, Cityzen Development Group and Castlepoint Realty are the developers. Cityzen and Fernbrook are the developers of L Tower, Pier 27, Absolute World, The Shores few to name and list goes on....
Already one of the most talked about projects in the city, due to the ultra-successful 'Name Our Condo' marketing campaign, Fernbrook and Cityzen have struck gold once again!
Developer: Fernbrook Homes, Cityzen Development Group, Castlepoint Realty
Location: Yonge St. and The Esplanade
Neighbourhood: This development will be located in the heart of Toronto, close to Union Station, shopping, the St. Lawrence Market, and much more!
Number of Storeys: 36 Storeys
Status: Selling, Preconstruction
Architect: Page & Steele
Interior Designer: Munge Leung
Introducing Backstage on the Esplanade, located at the corner of The Esplanade and Yonge, across from the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. It is a 36-storey glass point tower which will be as vibrant as the area. Just minutes away from the St. Lawrence Market, the waterfront, Front Street shops and restaurants, and the Union Subway Station. Best of all, this project will connect directly with the PATH concourse! It’s more than just a condominium residence. It’s a new Toronto landmark.
• Ceiling height of approximately 9 feet (floors 2-33) or 10 feet (floors 34-36), as per plan, except in bathrooms or for structural or mechanical reasons (E. & O.E.) *
• Smooth finish ceilings throughout
• Custom designed solid core suite entry door with contemporary hardware
• Suite entry door equipped with deadbolt lock and through-door viewer
• Contemporary interior panel doors or closet sliders *
• Lever door hardware in brushed nickel finish
• Sliding glass panel doors on bedrooms *
• Multi-plank engineered hardwood flooring in entry, kitchen, living/dining area, bedroom(s) and den *, **
• Modern profile 4” baseboard with 2” door casings
• Decora-style, white light switches and matching white receptacles
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room, bedroom(s) and den *
• Ceiling light in walk-in closet(s) *
• Wire shelving in all closets
• Semi-gloss off-white paint throughout kitchen, laundry, powder room and bathrooms
• Flat latex off-white paint in all other areas
• Trim and doors to painted white semi-gloss
• Balcony or Terrace with electrical outlet, as per plan
• Contemporary kitchen cabinetry *, **
• Extra height upper cabinets *
• Deep upper cabinet above fridge *
• Valance lighting under kitchen upper cabinets *
• Granite kitchen countertops **
• Ceramic backsplash **
• Double or single undermount, stainless steel kitchen sink *, **
• Brushed nickel single handle, pull out kitchen faucet **
• Bosch electric cooktop *+
• Bosch built-in oven *+
• Bosch built-in microwave or microwave/hood fan combination *+
• Slide-out stainless steel hood fan *
• Bosch dishwasher *+
• Fisher Paykel refrigerator with bottom mount freezer *+
• Halogen track lighting fixture
• 2 capped ceiling outlets above island *
• Bosch in-suite laundry includes Energy Star white stacked front load washer and dryer *
• Laundry area floor finished in white ceramic tile **
• Floating vanity cabinet
• Slab marble vanity countertop **
• Top mount white sink
• Brushed nickel, single lever faucet **
• Brushed nickel, one handle pressure balance tub/shower faucet **
• Modern design, white, acrylic soaker tub *
• Mirror above vanity
• In master ensuite walls, choice of marble, ceramic subway tile or porcelain tile *, **
• In master ensuite floors, choice of marble, porcelain or oversize ceramic tile *, **
• In master ensuite, separate shower stall with optional frameless glass enclosure *
• Porcelain or oversize ceramic floor tile in main bath and powder room *, **
• Porcelain or ceramic tile on walls around tub or shower in main bath *, **
• White plumbing fixtures
• Privacy lock on bathroom doors
• Wall sconces (2) in all bathrooms *
DESIGN & FINISHING FEATURES COMFORT, COMMUNICATIONS & ENGINEERING FEATURES:
• LEED certified
• Individual thermostat in every suite
• Suite electricity individually metered
• Cable television/internet access outlets in living room, den and bedroom(s) *
• Telephone outlet in living room, den and bedroom(s) *
• Thermally isolated Low-E energy efficient double-glazed windows with operable sections, as per plan
• Built-in heat/smoke detector
• In suite water sprinkler system
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.