Imperial Plaza Condominiums
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Buy With Us To Get Vip Club Incentives
– Price starts from $300,000s to $3 million.
– Located in the heart of mid town Toronto.
– With shopping, catering, boutiques, supermarkets, bars and more.
– Streetcar right outside the building, steps away to TTC station
– Suites feature high ceiling and units’ choice from lofts to penthouses.
– Sizes from 500 sq ft to 3000+ sq ft
– Multi-million dollar panoramic view from the building
Imperial Plaza was completed in the mid-1950s—as the headquarters of one of Canada’s largest corporations. Built to the highest standards—limestone exterior cladding, a granite, limestone and marble lobby, extraordinary 16′ to 20′ ceiling heights, welded-frame construction — The Imperial Plaza would be financially impossible to replicate today. It is, quite simply, without equal in this city—and this country.
Soon, this unique and extraordinary building will be transformed into exquisitely beautiful and surprisingly affordable condominiums. Situated at one of the city’s prime mid-town neighbourhoods, at Yonge and St. Clair, The Imperial Plaza is without question a condominium community with an impeccable architectural pedigree—and a totally unique history.
Finally there’s its piece de resistance. At the top of Avenue Road hill, The Imperial Plaza affords wraparound vistas of the city in all directions. It is, quite simply, the one building Toronto looks up to.