Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Buy With Us To Get Vip Club Incentives
Theatre Park is a brand new luxury condo developed by Lamb Development Corp in association with Niche Development located in the heart of Downtown Toronto. Coming this fall, Theatre Park is one of the most promising projects with price for studios start from $239,900, $300,000s for suites and $600,000s for penthouses.
Located approx on 224 King West, Theatre Park rises 47 floors with 240 units including 9.5” and 10” ceilings. One penthouse in Theatre Park with sky high 11” ceilings and over 5,000 sq ft together with 2 terraces.
Theatre Park is an address to not be missed by first time buyers or investors! Here are some reasons of why you should invest in this potent project:
- Architecture is brought by multi award winner Alliance Architects
- Well know developers Lamb Development Corp and Niche Development
- Steps to St. Andrew’s Subway Station
- Located in the heart of the Entertainment District with theatres, restaurants, lounges and shopping – all steps away on Queen and King St West
- Close to Financial District
- Short Walk to Union Station, Roy Thomson Hall, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre and Yonge Street
- Minutes to Eaton centre, City Hall, Harbourfront, Art Gallery of Ontario, University of Toronto, Exhibition Place and Distillery District.
- Amazing amenities will be provided
- The King West neighborhood is rich in new developments such as Studio on Richmond Condo or Cinema Tower that contribute to make the area more and more attractive for buyers and investors alike.
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Sliding doors open onto balconies, and/ or terraces as per plan
- Exposed concrete ceilings in all areas except the bathroom, powder room, washer/ dryer room or ducted areas.
- Bathroom, powder room, washer/ dryer room and foyer ceilings are smooth drywall painted white
- White painted interior walls
- 4” baseboard and 2” door casing
- oversized sliding glass door to bedroom(s) per plan
- 7” slab style bedroom, bathroom, closet and washer/ dryer room doors with brushed chrome hardware as per plan
- Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets and storage areas as per plan
- Gas BBQ and connection provided for suites with balconies up to and including floor 35
- Pre-finished engineered wood floors* throughout with the exception of the bathroom and washer/ dryer room
- Porcelain floor tile* in bathroom
- White ceramic floor tile in washer/ dryer room
- Custom designed European style kitchen cabinetry in a selection of door finishes
- Islands, as per plan
- Oversized edge quartz surface counter top*
- Glass tile backsplash*
- Single or double bowl under-mount stainless steel sink as per plan
- Single lever deck mounted faucet set
- All suites include stainless Fridge, Oven, Double Drawer built-in Dishwasher, Gas Cooked top and Front loading washer/ dryer.
- Custom designed European style bathroom vanities in wood or laminate cabinetry in a selection of door finishes*
- Custom designed stone vanity top
- Over-sized top mounted basin
- Rain style shower head
- Full width mirror
- Porcelain wall tiel* throughout wall walls in the master or main bathroom (ceramic wall tile to tube surround or shower surround for 2nd & 3rd bathrooms)
- White bathroom fixtures
- Deep soaker bathtub
- Pressure balanced mixing value in the bathtub and shower as per plan
- Exhaust fan vented to the exterior
- Showers with oversized porcelain tile surround with tempered glass wall and door as per plan
- Structured high speed wiring infrastructure with network centre to support the latest entertainment and high speed communications services
- Pre-wired telephone, cable TV and communication outlets. Each cable television and telephone outlet connects directly to the network centre.
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.