Don Valley Village
- Was developed in the 1960’s and 1970’s
- In the early 1800’s used to be a collection of small farming hamlets.
- neighbourhood includes citizens of Armenian, Chinese, East Indian and Middle Eastern.
- Don Valley Village houses prices go from $300,000 up to $1,000,000.
- Shopping in Don Valley Village include Fairview Mall and so many other shopping plazas.
- Recreation include Cummer Park Fitness Centre,Oriole Community Resource Centre,The Fairview Library and Theatre .
- Don Valley Village is very well connected with TTC throughout and motorists are served by Don Valley Parkway and the 401 convenietnly located .
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DON VALLEY VILLAGE NEIGHBOURHOOD HOMES , NEW LISTINGS AND SOLD HOMES RECENTLY, FILL UP THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL EMAIL IT TO YOU.
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
Let’s stay connected – CASL
CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc. CondosDeal.com is committed to keeping you up to date about the latest real estate and new condo projects updates through electronic newsletters, email notices.
To continue to receive future project updates and incentives after July 1, 2014, you must give consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time but please note we may still continue to communicate with you electronically in relation to your current or pending transactions, inquiries or requests.
We hope to stay connected.