King Blue Condos Phase 2
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
King Blue Condos Phase 2 is a new condo project by Greenland and is currently in pre- construction. King Blue Condos Phase 2 will be located at 355 King Street West (Blue Jays Way/ King St West) in Downtown Toronto.
King Blue Condos Phase 2 will be a tower of 47 storeys with a total of 540 mix condo units of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedrooms and two bedrooms plus den. The estimated completion date for King Blue Condos Phase 2 is set for 2018.
King Blue Condo Phase 2 Highlights:
- Located in the waterfront communities
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 1 minute walk from 504 King and the 508 Lakeshore Rd at King St W & Blue Jays Way
- Close access to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Will have a multi media theatre room, yoga room, weight training and cardio fitness room, 7th floor swimming pool, rooftop terrace, private lobbies, 24/7 concierge, porte cochere, courtyard, party room, guest suites
- Will have on site- retail shopping
For More Details Contact: Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: King Blue Phase 2 Developer (s): Greenland Project Type: Condominiums Location: Downtown- 355 King St West, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J6 Number of Floors: 47 storeys Number of Units: 540 units Unit size: From 356 Sq Ft - 935 Sq Ft Maintenance Fee: TBA Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details Date of completion: 2018[vimeo id="106974883" width="600" height="350"]
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Site Map: 355 King Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J6
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE -REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOORPLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, CALL SAM ELGOHARY 416-565-5925