Royal Oaks Towns In Oakville By Castleridge Homes & Falconcrest Homes
Royal Oaks Towns is a new townhouse project by Castleridge Homes & Falconcrest Homes and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at Sixth Line & Bowbeer Road in Oakville. The major intersection is Sixth Line & Burnhamthorpe Road West.
Royal Oaks Towns will be a collection of freehold townhomes. Units will be a mix of two bedroom layout and three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for Royal Oaks Towns is still unknown.
Royal Oaks Towns Highlights:
- Located in Oakville
- 7 minute drive to the Sheridan College
- 8 minute drive to Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- 9 minute drive to Oakville Place
- 12 minute drive to the Oakville GO Station
- Close to Highway 403, 407 and QEW
- Short commute to Downtown Oakville
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 90/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Harman Gate Park, Memorial Park and Oak Park
For More Details
Register Below To Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Development Name: Royal Oaks Towns
Developer (s): Castleridge Homes & Falconcrest Homes
Project Type: Townhouses
Location: Oakville – Sixth Line & Bowbeer Rd, Oakville, ON, L6H 7C5
Number of Floors: TBA
Number of Units: TBA
Unit size: CLICK HERE
Maintenance Fee: CLICK HERE
Price Range: CLICK HERE
Date of completion: CLICK HERE
Site Map: Sixth Line & Bowbeer Rd, Oakville, ON, L6H 7C5
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE-REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOOR PLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR CONDOSDEAL TEAM MEMBERS.
For Floor Plans fill form below.
For Price List fill form below.