Shore Club Towns In Oakville By Sunfield Homes Ltd
Shore Club Towns is a new townhouse project by Sunfield Homes Ltd and is currently in pre-construction. Shore Club architect is designed by Architect. The new project will be located at 125 East Street in Oakville. The major intersection is St Clair Avenue West & Yonge Street.
Shore Club Oakville Towns will be a an exclusive enclave of 19 luxury townhomes. Units will be a mix of three bedroom layout and four bedroom layout. Units will range from 3,066 square feet to about 4,038 square feet. The estimated completion date for Shore Club Towns is set for Summer 2023.
Shore Club Towns has come to South Oakville in Bronte Village. It is Steps from the Oakville waterfront & Bronte Harbour & Marina and offers a variety of attractions. Farm Boy is within walking distance for shopping needs. The Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre is a short 5-minute drive from this project. Access to highway 403 and Oakville GO station provide great transport options. Oakville Place, Glen Abbey Golf Club and Sheridan College Trafalgar Road Campus are all within a 15-minute drive.
Sunfield Homes has been crafting high quality homes for over 40 years. They have both international and national developments experience and have built over 5000 homes in the Greater Toronto Area. They have also created shopping centres, office buildings and industrial complexes. Their flagship is in Italy, where they build amazing office buildings, convocation centres and residential buildings in the beautiful country of Italy. Sunfield specializes in small to medium size subdivisions in niche markets, making this builder unique in its craft. They have also been rated as an Excellent builder for several years by the Ontario Homes Warranty Program.
Shore Club Towns Highlights:
- Located in South Oakville, at the heart of Bronte Village
- Steps from the Oakville waterfront & Bronte Harbour & Marina
- Walking distance to Farm Boy Grocery Store
- 5 minute drive to the Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre
- Close access to Highway 403
- 13 minute drive to the Oakville GO Station
- 15 minute drive to the Oakville Place
- 15 minute drive to the Glen Abbey Golf Club
- 15 minute drive to the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- 16 minute drive to Sheridan College Trafalgar Road Campus
- Short commute to Downtown Oakville
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include 76 Nelson Street, Ontario Street Parkette and Bronte Heritage Park
For More Details
Register Below To Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Buy With Us To Get VIP Club Incentives
Development Name: Shore Club Towns
Developer (s): Sunfield Homes Ltd
Project Type: Townhouses
Location: Oakville – 125 East Street, Oakville, ON, L6L 3K7
Number of Floors: 4 storey
Number of Units: 19 units
Unit size: From 3,066 SqFt Up To 4,038 SqFt
Maintenance Fee: CLICK HERE
Price Range: CLICK HERE
Date of completion: Summer 2023
Site Map: 125 East St, Oakville, ON, L6L 3K7
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.
PRE-REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT. BY REGISTERING YOU WILL GET PRICES & FLOOR PLANS. YOU WILL ALSO BE INFORMED FOR ALL UPCOMING NEW PROJECTS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR CONDOSDEAL TEAM MEMBERS.
For Floor Plans fill form below.
For Price List fill form below.