Register Below & you will get all Listings At Tableau Condos right to your Inbox
TABLEAU – PROJECT DETAILS:
• A residential community envisioned around a table and designed to preserve the 20th century context of the original warehouse building at 117 Peter St.
• Located in South SoHo at the corner of Peter St. and Richmond St.
• An original collaboration of developers, architects, interior designers, landscape architects and artists to transform this corner of the neighbourhood.
• South SoHo – located south of Queen West shopping district and north of King West theatre and entertainment district.
• A 20th century warehouse district that’s redefining itself through a residential/ cultural mix.
• Countless restaurants, shops, boutiques and bars within walking distance.
• Tableau is a 36-storey mixed-use building designed by Wallman Architects featuring 415 residential suites, 25,000 sq.ft. of office space on Floors 2 and 3, and retail space at the ground level.
• The façade of the building is preserved by the “table” and will be reconstructed and reinterpreted to become the footprint of the new built form.
• Designed by Montreal-based Claude Cormier, the mosaic tiled plaza defines the Richmond Street urban space adjacent to the reconstructed warehouse building. Claude Cormier will also design a new public green space across the street.
• Shayne Dark’s sculpture, entitled “Nova” is a vibrant green 90’ high art installation, specifically designed to interact with, and project through, the table.
• 18’ high residential lobby designed by Cecconi Simone, with terrazzo floors and a marble-clad feature wall on one side, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the public plaza on the other.
• Accessed through a Peter Street Lobby, Floors 2 and 3 will be commercial office space of approximately 25,000 sq.ft.
• Two floors of spectacular amenity space including: Party Room and Show Kitchen, lounges and a Reading Room, Film Screening Room, Games Room, fully equipped Fitness Centre with yoga studio and steam room, and Guest Suite.
• Exterior landscaped roof on the table includes three private outdoor cabanas, each with gas BBQ, sink, fridge and prep area, dining area, sofas and lounge chairs, that can be rented for private use.
SUITE FEATURES :
• High design junior one bedroom and one, two and three bedrooms residences with approximately 9’ smooth ceilings.
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with sliding doors to wraparound balconies.
• Multiple rolling doors to allow the extensive flexibility of having either fully open space or individually closed off rooms
• Exclusively designed Cecconi Simone “smart design” kitchen with custom designed retractable doors (with or without cutouts) to allow the kitchen to be closed-off when not used. Open and closed cabinetry featured behind.
• Residents will benefit from membership in an on-site hybrid car-share program.
• Tableau will have a green roof and a rainwater storage system, allowing rainwater to be collected and used for on-site irrigation.
• All suites will have dual flush toilets and water efficient faucets and showerheads; zero VOC-emitting paints and low-emitting paints, coatings, adhesives, sealants and flooring.
• Overall energy usage will be reduced as per the Model National Energy Code for Buildings by using energy efficient windows and lighting, Energy Star™ appliances, high-efficiency boilers, and heat recovery ventilators (HRVs). Installed to recover heat typically exhausted from suites, HRVs have the added benefit of importing fresh air directly from the outside, rather than through corridors.
TABLEAU Condominium Suites From Mid $200s
RESERVE YOUR SUITE NOW – VIP PRICING
Tableau Condos – A Condo-Collaboration of art, fashion, design, and good taste. Richmond and Peter, downtown Toronto…………. whether viewed from the street or atop the CN Tower. A 36-storey tower of glass and steel, it is a building with real presence, polish and prestige. A condominium address that adds its own unique stamp to downtown living…and where you’re free to do the same.
* Exceptional suite layouts ranging from Studio to 3 bedroom designs.
* Downtown Toronto continues to be the hottest place to live, and when you enter a niche area such as trendy Queen st neighbourhood, it gets even hotter. This Boutique condominium by Urban Capital (Developer behind Rivercity, Nicholas Condos , Boutique and many more), Malibu Investments and ALIT Developments is named and designed keeping the true history of Toronto at heart…
Coming soon from Urban Capital, Malibu Investments, and Alit Developments: Tableau Condos ,
The early word that I am hearing on this project is that it will be “very well priced”. Quite frankly, they will have to be well priced in order to stand out in what is becoming an increasingly crowded sub-market. Several large scale projects have recently launched in the area including Bisha The Mercer (formerly 8 Mercer), and Pinnacle on Adelaide. Several more are in the immediate pipeline including Tableau, Studio, and Cinema Tower.
This is the true entertainment district. Love it or hate it, you can’t argue that this is A1 Toronto real estate. Much ink has been spilled lately with people prognosticating about the current and future of the district, but it is clear that if you add several thousand medium-to-high end condo units in such a small area, the area will change dramatically.
Prices are supposed to start at ~$540 per square foot and 80% of the suites will be priced under $400K. I suspect that the highest floors will fetch something in the $650 PSF range, but we’ll have to wait and see what they come out with. If they can keep the high floors around the $600PSF mark, and if the floor plans make sense, this one could be a very good buy for investment.
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.